Alternatively please fill in the below form:
Terms & Conditions:
- Please ensure prior to the event that the venue has sufficient access and space for the open booth or Disco.
- The client should ensure that the booth or disco location has a 13amp mains socket close to it. If an extension lead is to be used, then we will need a safe route to the socket.
- All deposits are non refundable.
- Copyright – All photographs taken remain the property of Pixeldogmedia and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Bookings are not confirmed until deposit has been paid.
- The balance for your booking must be paid, in full, at least 2 weeks prior to the event unless otherwise discussed.
- You will be responsible for any damage caused to the companies equipment however caused by the you, or your guests.
- We reserve the right to close early if people become abusive to us or are not using the booth as instructed to the point where it is at risk of damage.
- Any compensation for what ever reason will not exceed the hire of the booth or Disco.