Using Video in your business, as part of your marketing strategy is a fantastic idea in today’s online world.
How much video do you watch? I bet it’s a lot!
In fact I bet a majority of what you see on social media is video, why…because it’s engaging.
So how much does a promo video cost, our promo videos start from £125.00.
Price will depend on the complexity of the video, how long do you want the video to last, actors or employees involved, how many takes.
If the cost is what is stopping you from getting a promo video done we can provide a payment plan with the final payment on completion of video.
Have think about what you want the video to do for you:
- The Purpose: What is the main core objective? Gaining new customers, signing up to an event, showing a new product, telling people what you do.
- Single thought: What is the main core message? Getting people to your shop, cafe, club, classes.
- Target viewers: Who is your primary target audience? Varied age range, male and female.
- Call to Action: What is it you require your viewers to do? Pick up the phone, email you, visit your shop.
All the above can be talked about prior to filming.
So whats involved?
- Camera Equipment
- Colour Grading
- Mastering of Final Video
So here are some stats for you:-
- YouTube has over a billion users,
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week.
- 87% of online marketers use video content.
- Video promotion is over 6 times more effective than print and online
- Companies which use videos in their marketing grow revenue 49% faster year-on-year than those which don’t